Aamir, the reigning champion of the Clint City Eastern quarter's cricket team, has always fought for his sport to be properly recognized in the competitive arena. But ever since the Uppers have been financially contributing to the town's Sports Commission, the rules of various sports have strangely evolved. Young Aamir's team was the first to fall victim to these changes when he witnessed Harold's team go from being a bunch of lazy layabouts into mountains of pure muscle and brawn. Fortunately, the All Stars are ready to tackle these kinds of dirty tactics and so it was without a backward glance that Aamir joined their ranks to wipe out this team of rich kids!
- Legendary Championship: Win 40 rounds with Aamir
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of All-Stars.
- His ability removes one power from your opponent after each round, meaning you could remove up to four power from your opponent.
- His ability makes him a good bluff against your opponent, especially in the later rounds.
- The clan bonus removes up to two power from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- If you combine his ability with his bonus, he can reduce his opponent's power to two.
- His base power is 5, which is low for a 3*.
- The minimum for his ability is four, which isn't very low.
- He is weak against SoA, since he can't reduce his opponent's power.
- He is especially weak against all-stops.
- He has competition from the other 3* in All-Stars.
- He is named after the professional cricket player, Mohammad Amir.
- When his ability is combined with his bonus on the fourth round, it becomes -6 opp. Power, Min 2, setting a new record for Most Reduced Power of an Opponent's Card.