Aaron and Baluga have never been apart. As best friends they have spent many a winter together hunting and having fun on Mount Glatz. And now with his incredible growth spurt Baluga has come to represent an almost insurmountable rampart for the Frozn village, so much so that Aaron's master thinks that the pair might well be the ideal candidates to challenge Rad and Rahanpah in the next Yeti Hunter Games.
- Winning the Hunter Games: Win 10 rounds with Aaron
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 8, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is 6, which is also good.
- His ability gives him an extra 10 attack, which helps in low-pill fights.
- He starts off with a high base power of 6.
- The clan bonus increases his power and damage by two, making him a potential 10/8.
- His ability is Confidence, which is harder to achieve than Revenge. It also makes him predictable.
- Both his bonus and his ability conflict with each other, so you can only activate one.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Frozn.
- Baluga's name could be based off of the beluga whale.
- Aaron's bear's fourth and fifth levels resmembles the Panserbjorn from the Golden Compass novels, which are a race of sentinet, armored polar bears.
- The Hunter Games mentioned in his bio and new blood announcement is play off of the popular fiction series, The Hunger Games.
- Aaron and Baluga's friendship with each other, could be based around fellow Frozn members, Tiwi Ld, and Kalindra Cr, as all four of them are inseperable as mentioned in Aaron, Tiwi Ld, and Kalindra Cr's profiles.