As Commander in Chief of the Jungo's air deterrent force, Adler is also its one and only official member. But that doesn't stop him single-handedly controlling the entire airspace above Clint City Zoo and regularly carrying out courageous raids into hostile territories.
Aerial Attack: Win 25 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Adler
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He has an 8 power which is good.
- He has a 6 power which is also good.
- His bonus gives you 2 life after you win with him.
- His bonus makes him a possible 8/9.
- If you have Timber in your deck and use fury with him, there is a possibility you could 1HKO with him.
- His ability is Stop-based, meaning he must be facing an opposing card with SOA for his ability to activate.
- This sometimes makes him predictable.
- He is a 5 star, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- Adler's name is German for 'eagle', which he is.
- He is based off of Luftwaffe, the German air force. The hat he is wearing was commonly wore by the German air force in WWI. Also, the jacket he is wearing in all of his levels was the uniform of the official German army in WWI.
- He, Niva, and Flint are, so far, the only birds in the Jungo.