Agustino runs Clint City's one and only Pelota team. Unfortunately, the sport has been subject to an increasing lack of public interest so the fanatical player is desperately looking for a way to win back its appeal. And it was by sheer chance that he ran into Asporov - probably one of his only fans in Clint City - who suggested updating their equipment. With the help of the All Stars, the Modern-Day Pelota has won over the youngsters thanks to its ultra cool magnetic gloves that can toss a ball at over 400km per hour!
- Magnetic Pelota Basket: Block 10 damage with Agustino
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of All Stars.
- His ability removes one power and damage from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- The minimum for his ability is two, which is low.
- His ability makes him a good bluff against your opponent.
- The clan bonus removes two power from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- If you combine his ability with his bonus, you can remove up to three power from your opponent.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- SoA takes away his ability, which weakens him a bit.
- His main weakness are all-stops, since he cannot reduce an opponent's power or damage.
- He is also weak against damage reduction, since his base damage is already low.
- He has competition from the other 2* in All-Stars.