Every evening when the show’s over, Akendram takes charge of the big top. Whatever state the old man finds the place in, everything is always spic and span by the time he heads back to his caravan a few hours later. If he allowed himself to think in that way, Boris might very well end up believing there was sorcery involved.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- He has a base power of 7, which is good for a 3*.
- His ability removes 6 attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- The minimum for his ability is 3, which is low.
- The clan bonus removes two life from your opponent each round after you win with him.
- His base damage is 4, which is low for a 3*.
- His attack reduction doesn't fully counter the Sentinel or the Junkz's bonuses.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Freaks.
- He is very expensive for a 3* in the Freaks.
- Akendram's name is an anagram for 'Mandrake', a plant used in ancient sorcery and pagan rituals.
- Many players think that Caelus Cr is his relative, due to the meaning that Akendram has magic.