Alexei believes that hockey is art! A soft rock soundtrack, players lying in pools of their own blood, broken sticks and fans crushed on ice, now that's what he calls a real masterpiece! But his art was never accepted and he ended up in jail. Released from prison by the All-Stars, Alexei now wants to resume his artistic career.
Alexei has only been seen in cameos and has been mentioned to be a lousy driver (via Robb).
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 5, but becomes 7 when you fury with, allowing you to 2HKO with some of the other members of All-Stars.
- His ability cancels out an opposing card's ability, which makes fights with him a lot easier.
- He gains his ability at level three, which makes him a good filler to use.
- He is not bothered by SoA, since he can still rely on his bonus to lower an opponent's power.
- The clan bonus removes two power from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His base damage is 5, which isn't very good for a 4*.
- His ability doesn't work against Skeelz, whose bonus prevents their abilities from being cancelled.
- His ability works against him when he is facing cards with the ability, Stop.
- Because of his ability and stats, he is almost always ELO-banned.
- He is weak against SOB since his base power isn't that high.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up a bit of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in All-Stars.
- Many players will take Striker Cr over him, since he has an extra Damage point. (This comes with an additional ~35000 Clintz, so Alexei is nevertheless a good beginner card).
- Alexei's name comes from the famous hockey player, Alexei Kovalev.
- Alexei's fourth level resembles Jason Voorhees.
- He could also be based on Casey Jones from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series.
- Alexei was the person who convinced Marina to join the All Stars.
- His artwork may be a reference to how hockey players tend to fight one another.