A former member of Clint City's special Rescue unit where she worked under Bridget's command, Alice knows how to "take care" of both her enemies and those of the Pussycats. And she especially likes taking care of those who made fun of her when she was a kid... Evil, her? No!!! She wouldn't hurt a fly...
Advantages and Disadvantages
- She is 2*, so she makes room for higher-leveled characters in your deck.
- The clan bonus takes away two damage from your opponent, which helps in case you are in danger of being KO'ed.
- SoA doesn't affect her, since she has No Ability.
- Her base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Pussycats.
- Her base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- She has No Ability to aid her in fights.
- She is weak against SoB, since she cannot rely on her bonus. Thus, she might have trouble against Nightmare and Piranas.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Pussycats.
- 5 power is quite low for a 2*.
- Booster Shot: Win 40 rounds with Alice (06/06/2014 - 10/08/2014)