Allison has a little secret for achieving her incredible javelin throws. She imagines her ex at the other end of the pitch, stood there with a stupid grin on his face, just like when she found him in bed with the captain of the long-jump team. It works every time!
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Her ability increases her damage by three, making her a potential 5/6.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff if she is used correctly.
- The clan bonus decreases an opponent's power by two, which makes fights easier.
- Her stats are 5/3, which is low for a 3*.
- Her ability is Courage, meaning you only get two chances to activate it. It also makes her predictable.
- She is weak against SoA, since she loses her ability and must stick to her low base damage.
- She is also weak against SoB, since she can't decrease her opponent's power.
- Her main weakness are all-stops.
- She has competition from the other 3* in All-Stars.