A mysterious pollution of Clint City water is turning peaceful and quiet Clint City citizens, such as Ambrose, into blood thirsty zombies. Thankfully, the Nightmare Clan is here to help them adjust to their new lives. (Ambrose is a character from the graphic novel Les Arcanes du Midi Minuit, Soleil publishing. (C) MC Production, Gaudin, Trichet)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His Bonus evens out the playing field and gives him a fighting chance.
- His Ability can grant the user 3 Life when he wins, creating a 6 point Life gap (he deals 3 Damage and heals 3 Life). With Fury the Life gap becomes 10 (5 Damage, 5 Life). This increase in health can break KO combos and win the match.
- For 3*, 5 Power is mediocre and 3 Damage is feeble (this is salvaged by his Ability)
- He's weak to SoA as his Ability is this card's only use.
- As he's Collector, he costs anywhere between half and three quarters of a million Clintz, so he's definitely for the Collectors in the community.
- He's essentially a much weaker Kenny Mt for 1 star less, and is outshined by his fellow 3* cards Christopher, Pan, and Cutey. Furthermore, the 3 of them cost less than 10% of Ambrose Cr combined.