Anibal is a monstrous creature endowed with an overdeveloped sense of smell, fearsome fangs and an insatiable appetite for human flesh. Capable of picking up the scent of blood from miles away, he never loses track of his prey. With him there’s no need to call on Methane to clear up the mess…
This card has not been in a Web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His base damage is 6, which may be enough for you to 2HKO your opponent.
- If his ability is activated, he becomes a potential 8/6.
- Even without his ability, he is still a 6/6, which is good for a 4*.
- Altogether with his ability activated and fury, he can be a can be a potential 8/8, which is deadly for a 4*.
- The GHEIST bonus means that it doesn't have to worry about abilities apart from Nightmare, Piranas and Skeelz cards.
- In order to activate his ability, you have to lose in a previous round.
- He is a rare, so he can be hard to obtain in packs.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up a bit of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in GHEIST.
- The best way to activate Anibal's ability is to use a damage reducer, which will most likely get beaten.
- Anibal might be based on cannibal. (Something that eats its own kind).
- His name may also be based on animal, which he eats and acts like.
- This character is loosely based on Hannibal Lecter, the main character of a movie who eats the flesh of people he has murdered. Hannibal himself even wears a face mask that covers the lower half of his face when he's locked up.
- Anibal's final form may also be based on one of Ben 10's aliens "Wildmutt".