There's no place for discrimination in Jimmy's firm: men and women are offered the same bribes as long as they keep their mouths shut and do what they're told by the boss. Ever since Angelo's community service sentence, the Montana's debts recovery operation is understaffed. Luckily enough, Jimmy has managed to provide Don with a solution that goes by the name of Anna. If knocking on your door doesn't get your attention, the rubble removal specialist will come in like a wrecking ball to collect her dues or else blast all things standing.
- Just Like a Wrecking Ball: Inflict 90 damage with Anna
- Wrecking Balls:
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- Her base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Montana.
- Her ability gives her four damage if it is cancelled, making her a potential 7/9.
- Her ability makes her a good card to use against GHEIST and Roots.
- The clan bonus removes 12 attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her ability is Stop-based, meaning it only activates when it has been cancelled. It also makes her predictable.
- She is weak against damage reduction.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Montana.
- She is based off of highly acclaimed and controversial singer, Miley Cyrus, who also has a song called, Wrecking Ball. (Her missions and last level pic is a nod to the video.)
- Due to being based off of Miley Cyrus, this card generated a lot of protest in her comments.
- When she first appeared in her New Blood banner, her name was mistakenly written as "Natalia."