Annie had travelled the southern continent holding up the banks of several states as she went. However, it was Valentina Ld and her partner, Katja, who finally managed to catch up with her in Clint City. Numbering among those injured by the forced landing, Annie had been left for dead after passing out in a corner. But she must have been born under a lucky star as she ended up in the territory of a fearsome prehistoric tigress who for some reason decided to adopt rather than eat the young woman. In the company of Oakley, who had also been rescued by the big cat, Annie spent several months isolated from the other Raptors, forming an inseverable bond with the litter of their savior, particularly a young tiger they named Graou . And even though Annie sometimes finds Oakley's laid-back personality hard to handle, the three stooges have developed such a sense of solidarity that if you take on one of them, you'd better not forget you'll get the other two into the bargain!
- Mercyful Fate: Block 60 damage with Annie.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Raptors.
- Her ability takes away three damage from your opponent, which helps when you are in danger of being KO'ed.
- The minimum for her ability is one, which is very low.
- Her ability and stats make her a good bluff.
- The clan bonus cancels attack modifications, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her ability is Reprisal, meaning you only have two chances to activate it. It also makes her predictable.
- She is weak against SoA, since she cannot decrease her opponent's damage.
- She is weak against damage reduction.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Raptors.
- If you combine her name with her fellow clanmate's, Oakley, you get the name, Annie Oakley, who was a well-known sharpshooter and a star in Buffalo Bill's Wild West show.
- Annie and Oakley are based on Jessie and James from Team Rocket, but with their hair color switched, and Graou is Meowth.
- Like the other characters of the clan, her mission's name is the name of a heavy metal song, which is, the medley from Metallica, Mercyful Fate.
- The final levels of both her and Oakley's cards are taken from the same image.