As a child Annuqa was raised on legends and tales about mythical creatures and magical places. Determined to find these creatures and places, she has gone on to become one of the Frozn’s most hardened explorers. It is even said that on her next expedition she plans to track down an old man with a beard who dresses in red and lives among the elves...
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
- Ice queen: Inflict 250 damage with Annuqa
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Her base power is 6, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Frozn.
- Her ability allows her to copy the bonus of an opposing card, which helps when fighting against clans that manipulate power or attack, such as: the All Stars, the Uppers, and the Sakrohm. Her ability also helps to increase her power and damage if she is facing: the Ulu Watu, the Bangers, the Fang Pi Clang, or La Junta.
- Her ability also helps her when facing Nightmare or Piranas.
- She is common and easy to get in Packs.
- Her bonus increases her Power and Damage by 2, making her an 8/6.
- Though she copies Nightmare and Piranas' bonuses, she is still weak against SoB, since she can increase her power and damage.
- She is weak against damage reduction.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Frozn.
- Her ability is useless when going up against: Skeelz, Leader, GHEIST & Roots.
- The old man mentioned in her bio is Santa Claus.
- She was the Mystery card that appeared on the screenshot when Players got to 10,000,000 damages.