To start off with, Ielena wasn't very convinced by Arawaka's voodoo magic, which seemed just too different from her own Transylvanian Roots. But finally she's had to admit that the trick with the little dollies stuffed full of needles is really very good, not to mention, pretty funny!
Advantages & Disadvantages
- She has a potential 8 damage when her ability is active and she is played in the correct situation, which makes her a very hard hitting card.
- She is a good bluff card and is sure to make the player's opponent paranoid.
- Her bonus helps to ensure her ability.
- Her power is somewhat low.
- SOA cards really hurt her overall.
- She has to be played in the first or second round to maximize her potential.
- Her name comes from the gaelic word for 'witch', Marawak.
- Her power is 6 and her ability is - 6 Opp. Life Min 6. 666 is classed as something to do with the devil. This is also the case with Magenta and Jaxx Ld .
- Her name could come from the Arawaks,natives in places like Haiti when Columbus arrived and also practiced a form of voodoo.
- External link