Even though the sky and birds have for a long time only existed in the pictures of the old battered encyclopedias of Riotspolis University, that hasn't stopped young Archimedes wanting to fly. But a simple hot air balloon was a long way from satisfying his desires in terms of maneuverability. Fortunately, at that time, Doctor Copernica Senior had theorized about a new type of fuel and Archimedes helped him create the first propulsion system that didn’t explode on ignition. Time has since gone by and now that the sky is within reach of the engineer, he has gone beyond all bounds of common sense with his latest creation: the "Hypermedes" Zeppelin powered by liquid thermonium, that is unauthorized by the Alma Mater!
- Zeppelin supersonique!: Gain 50 pillz with Archimedes
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 8, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Riots.
- His ability gives you two pillz back if you win with him.
- If you combine his ability and bonus together, you can gain up to three pillz back.
- SoB doesn't really affect him, since his ability will give you two pillz back.
- He gains his ability at level four, so he is usable then.
- The clan bonus gives you a pill back, whether you win or lose with him.
- His base damage is 5, which is low for a 5*.
- SoA takes away his chance to gain extra pillz back.
- He is weak against all-stops, since he cannot gain any pillz back.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Riots.
- His name comes from the famous Greek mathematician, who is widely regarded as one of the greatest of all time.