Everyone in Riotpolis knew Argos, the stray dog. Despite his appearance, this little doggy was probably the bravest creature in town and a hero to boot! He'd saved a young Reeplay from very nearly being crushed, rescued baby Lindsey after her motorised pushchair spun out of control and fished little Octana out of a drilling well. On more than once occasion, this brave little dog had literally sacrificed life and limb for the people of Riotspolis who always did all they could to replace the limbs he’d so heroically forsaken. In fact, during the last landslide Argos's days would have been numbered had Pericles himself not gone back down to pull the animal out from under the rubble. Then, deciding to adopt him, the Patriarch named him honorary citizen of the town and arranged a wonderful retirement for him within the Alma Mater.
- The hero of Riotspolis!: Gain 80 pillz with Argos
- Loyal to the end: Gain 100 pillz with Argos
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Riots.
- His ability gives you two pillz back if you lose with him.
- The maximum for his ability is 11, which is high.
- His ability makes him a good bluff.
- The clan bonus gives you a pill back whether you win or lose with him.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His ability is Defeat, which means it only activates if you lose with him.
- He is weak against damage reduction, since his base damage is low.
- He is also weak against SoA, since he can't get many pillz back.
- His ability has a maximum effect to it.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Riots.
- He is one of the few non-Jungo animals and the first non-human in the Riots.
- His heroics are similar to Lassie, who, like Argos, also saved a child that was trapped in a well.
- His name comes from the fictional hero, Odysseus' pet dog of the same name. It's also the name of a Greek island.