To patrol the long and winding corridors of the sewers leading to the GHEIST'S HQ, Vryer created Arkn - giant spiders with metal legs, controlled by a rat's brain. Fast, silent, clever and cruel, they wipe out anything that crosses their path. All in all, they're perfect for the job.
This card has not been in a Web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- His ability removes 10 attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His base damage is 4, which is good for a 2*.
- The GHEIST bonus means that he doesn't have to worry about effects apart from Nightmare, Piranas and Skeelz cards.
- Against GHEIST and Roots, he is only a 5/4.
- His base power is 5, which is not good for a 2*.
- He has a high minimum of 5 for his ability. This is also his power so in a no pillz fight the opponent will always be the same attack as you.
- If his power is reduced, then his minimum is higher than his power.
- He is a rare, so he can be hard to get in a pack.
- He has competition from the other 2* in GHEIST.
- Arkn works really well on the first round with 3-4 pillz.
- Arkn might be based on arachnid.