Mount Glatz, the last frontier. This is Arlene's story. Her mission: to explore new and strange summits, discover new cornices and crevasses, and to adventure to the most far-flung corners of the Frozn village. However, during her last expedition, she fell victim to a strange life-form that froze her foot, leaving yeti doctor, Drak, with no choice but to amputate her leg. But he also discovered that Arlene had been infected by a strange virus with the same properties as the cryoplasma that had affected Rad: weird! But far from letting it get her down, Arlene is more determined than ever to learn more about this life form that lurks within the depths of Mount Glatz!
- The Mysteries of Mount Glatz: Gain 40 pillz with Arlene
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- Her base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Frozn.
- Her ability gives you four pillz back if you win with her.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff.
- The clan bonus increases her power and damage by two, making her a potential 9/7.
- Her ability is Confidence-based, which is harder to achieve than Revenge. It also makes her predictable.
- Because her ability is Confidence, she cannot be used in the first round of the fight.
- Her ability and bonus contradict each other, which means you'll have to choose one or the other.
- Her ability is useless in the last round of the fight.
- She is weak against SoA, since you can't gain extra pillz.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Frozn.
- The beginning of Arlene's profile is a take on the line "Space: The Final Frontier", first said in Star Trek.
- Given her sister, Eleanore's, bio, she has loose reference to the Disney film, Frozen.