The specialty of the Freaks' new artist, Arturo, is to change costume in just five seconds. With his lightning show that lasts exactly two minutes, Arturo goes from being a two-bit vampire to a hilarious guru, to a mummy wrapped up in toilet paper to an overly kitsch genius of evil. By alternating from one ridiculously colorful character to another, Arturo has his audience doubled over with laughter. However, as a result of acting the clown and impersonating some well-known and not very well-liked Clint City personalities, it is highly likely that Arturo will end up either buried alive in the Nightmare manor or sent to an unknown galaxy by the Sakrohm... or worse still: crushed to a pulp and turned into a robot courtesy of the GHEIST!
- Doomed Transformist: Do 20 Poison Damage with Arturo
- The Best Copycat in the City!: Do 80 Poison Damage with Arturo
- Worship Me!:
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Freaks.
- His ability reduces his opponent's power by one each round, meaning you can remove up to four power from your opponent.
- The minimum for his ability is four, which is lower than his base power.
- His ability makes him a good bluff, especially in the last rounds.
- The clan bonus takes two life from your opponent each round, after you've won with him.
- He is weak against SoA, since he can't reduce his opponent's base power.
- His ability is Growth, meaning the effect of his ability increases after each round, which makes him predictable.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Freaks.
- He is based off of Arturo Brachetti, a famous Italian quick-change artist who is reputed to be the best and the fastest in the world.
- Arturo is also the real name of Huracan member, Pandagran.