At the heart of the GHEIST HQ, there's a lab no one likes to enter. It's where Astrid breeds her giant acid-spitting worms. These charming creatures are a fearsome weapon, capable of projecting a deadly jet of acid at a range of several meters. The only problem is they've got really bad breath!
This card hasan't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Her base power is 6, which is good.
- Her base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of GHEIST.
- Her ability takes away three life from your opponent, after you've won with her.
- The minimum for her ability is three, which is low.
- If you combine her base damage with her ability, she takes away up to six life from your opponent. If you fury her, the damage is increased to eight.
- Because of her ability, she doesn't have to worry about damage reducers.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's ability, which makes fights easier.
- Her base damage is three, which is low for a 3*.
- She is weak against SoA, since she must rely on her base damage.
- She must be used early in the fight to get the most out of her ability.
- She has competition from the other 3* in GHEIST.
- The best way to use this card is to use her against a damage reducer because her ability means she will always do at least 4 damage.
- Her attack worms bear a similarity to the little-known X-Men character, Maggot. They even resemble his pets in the later incarnations of the card.
- On New Year's Eve of 2010 (nine months after Astrid's debut), one of Astrid's worms named Wurmhol, made his debut.