As soon as Mini Mund could string together more than two words, he decided he must seize control of the GHEIST from Toro Cr. But to do that, the mini clone needed a protector who would carry out his orders, no questions asked. This was the ideal task for Vryer's latest creation. Vryer had retrieved the equipment left in the room that had housed Ganx and from it had developed a new killing machine. And when B16 Sestra was introduced to the mini-genius of evil, well suffice to say, it was love at first sight. This expertly programmed huntress is never far away and is always alert to the slightest of dangers threatening her diminutive master. Toro had better watch his back!
- In the Name of the Mini-Master: Inflict 60 damage with B16 Sestra.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of GHEIST.
- Her ability increases her stats by two, making her a potential 8/6.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff against your opponent.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's ability, which helps makes fights easier.
- Her stats are 6/4, which is bad for a 4*.
- Her ability is Courage-based, meaning you only get two chances to activate it. It also makes her predictable.
- She is weak against SoA, since she must stick with her low stats.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 4* in GHEIST.
- Her name means, "sister" in Czech.
- She is a nod to the Big Sisters in Bioshock 2.
- Her first level artwork looks similar to the Borderlands 2 character, Zer0.