Little Ben has always been up in arms about clothes stores with prohibitive prices. He uses his songs to condemn the big fashion houses such as Emporio Rubie or Glenn's and swears by the joys of recycling. Since the Government introduced a new tax aimed at crippling thrift stores, Little Ben has transformed himself into B Bazooka and is staging illegal concerts to encourage the citizens of Clint City to rise up in revolt and reclaim their right to buy second-hand clobber!
- And we breakdance: Block 50 damage with B Bazooka
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base damage is 8, which is good for a 5*.
- His ability reduces an opponent's damage by five, which is a lot.
- The minimum for his ability is three, which is low.
- The clan bonus increases his base power by two, making him a potential 8/8.
- His base power is 6, which is low for a 5*.
- He is weak against SoB, since he must contend with his low base power.
- He is also weak against power manipulation.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Bangers.
- He is based off of highly-acclaimed hip-hop artist, Macklemore, whose most famous song, ironically, is called, Thrift Shop. Macklemore's real name is also Ben.