As a master of illusion and magic, Baldovino's career has been a series of ups and downs. However, since he gave up trying to bend the minds of his audience into handing him over half their income, he’s had a lot less trouble with the forces of law and order.
This card hasn't appeared in a Web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- He has a base power of 8, which is good for a 5*.
- His damage is 6, but becomes 8 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with some of the other members of Freaks.
- His ability removes two pillz from your opponent after you win with him.
- The minimum for his ability is three, which is low.
- The clan bonus removes two life your opponent after every round if you win with him.
- Because of his ability and stats, he makes a very good bluff.
- SOB doesn't hurt him, since he can still rely on his ability.
- SOA also doesn't really hurt him, since he can still rely on the Freaks' bonus.
- All-stops also don't hurt him, since the only one can match him pill-to-pill is Shakra of the Roots.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He will have trouble against All-Stars, Sakrohm and Uppers who manipulate attack and power.
- He is a rare, so he can be hard to get in packs.
- While his minimum is low, it makes him sorta useless in the later rounds, since your opponent will have most likely have used up most of their pillz.
- On the new UR site before a fight it can be seen that Baldovino might be the new leader of the Freaks after Boris Cr department.
- His way of using illusions and tricks to make people giving him their money is often used by street magicians and tricksters.