Founded by the venerable Bodenpower, the Bangers gang is made up of fun-loving youngsters who sometimes get a little unruly. This bad reputation, perpetrated by the government-controlled media, makes people cross the street when the Bangers arrive in town. But they're out to change all that - even if they have to beat it into people’s heads!
The Bangers were released on September 17th 2006.
BonusPower +2 - Bangers' Power is increased by 2 points.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Their bonus gives them an extra power of 2, which helps them in low-pill fights.
- Many of the cards have very good base power.
- Many of the cards also have very good base damage, which helps to 2HKO your opponent.
- Several of the cards' abilities involve gaining power or damage or taking them away from your opponent.
- Some of the cards perform well against SoB.
- When paired with Ambre, their power is increased further with her ability.
- They are a very good clan to use in T2.
- They rely on their abilities to win, so they are weak when going up against GHEIST and Roots.
- They also rely on their damage, so they may have trouble against Pussycats.
- Unlike many other clans, they have yet to receive a card with a base power of 8.
- Their bonus gets counteracted when facing All Stars, who take away their additional power.
- Even though nearly all of the cards are eligible for ELO, they do not fare well there.
- The Bangers are one of five clans that oppose the goverment. The other four are Junkz, Roots, Huracan, and Raptors.
- There are some speculations that Bangers and Junkz are allies, mainly due to how they hate the government and how they control their core tenets.
- The Bangers’ finishing animation shows a basketball player running towards the opponent's card and doing a slamdunk, resulting in the opponent's card shattering.
- The color of the Bangers is silver.
- B Bazooka
- Bodenpower (Leader of Bangers)
- Doug Snop
- Dud Z
- Juicy Lord
- MC Leroy
- Tasty Tast
- Vermyn N
- B Ball
- BB Cool G
- DJ LBerto
- Lil Jey
- MC Decay
- Syd Noze