Belladone is a very thorough Montana. She oozes charm and imagination, is endlessly amusing, wins men's trust, marries them and then, one fine morning sadly finds them dead which, all in all, is quite an art form! But the black Widow is now wanted by the Sentinel and has decided to adapt her techniques, moving quickly on from the introductory stage to “discrete elimination”.
- Knives and Fine Lace: Win 10 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Belladone
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- Her base damage is also 7, which is good.
- She gains an extra 7 attack when her ability is canceled, making her a good card to use against GHEIST and Roots.
- The clan bonus decreases her opponent's attack by 12, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her ability only works if it has been cancelled.
- Her main weakness is SoB, since she loses her bonus and cannot reduce her opponent's attack.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in Montana.
- Her name is most likely based off of the Atropa belladonna plant, which is also known as "Deadly Nightshade", due to how poisonous it is.
- She is the 3rd "black widow" card to be made. The other two are Ivana of the Pussycats and Armanda Cr of the Uppers.