Bodenpower was a rather shy, introverted young man whose classmates thought he was weird. When he is unfairly locked up in a boot camp for teenagers, he realizes that he enjoys communal living. When he gets out, he starts up a gang to help local misfits who've been victims of any kind of injustice.
Bodenpower had a non-active role in "Assualt on the River Clint" where he was kidnapped (along with some of the other clan leaders) by the Uppers and held in a tube. He was rescued by the B-Team in the end of the story.
- Bodenpower's Heir: Win 1,000 fights with at least 2 Bangers.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- His power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- His ability reduces an opponent's attack by five, meaning he is good in low-pill fights.
- The minimum for his ability is two, which is lower than many of the clans' bonus minimums.
- The clan bonus gives him an extra +2 Power, making him a potential 9/7.
- His damage is 7, but becomes 9 with fury, allowing you 2HKO with some of the other members of the Bangers.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has a lot of competition from the other 5* in Bangers.
- His ability doesn't reduce an opponent's attack by much.
- Bodenpower is a take-off on Baden-Powell, the founder of the Scout Movement.
- He is one of four clan leaders that are African-American. The others are Lost Hog from Fang Pi Clang, Impera Sloane from the Raptors and DJ Korr from Junkz.
- He is also Laetitia's older brother. However, he is of a different race compared to her. This implies that Laetitia might not be Bodenpower's sister by blood.
- On his shirt in his original final form, there is a picture that looks like Bart Simpson from The Simpsons.
- He is one of the few cards in UR who has his ability right from the start.
- He got new art by Julien Carette on January 19, 2017. It made him look more serious.