Edward "Bones" was a talented sculptor with a strange fascination for bones. But when deboned human remains started turning up all over town, it became clear that this interest of his had got somewhat out of control. Finally arrested by Irene after a lengthy investigation, Bones was condemned to life in solitary confinement, far from his workshop where his latest work remained incomplete. Having been sleeping in the compartment of the high security airplane, he only realized what had happened to the aircraft when he came face to face with a ferocious dinosaur. However, Bones, who'd been unable to indulge any of his sadistic leanings since being locked up, probably now counted among the lost world's most vicious predators. After having strangled the animal and thoroughly stripped its skeleton, Bones made some bone boomerangs that were just the thing for taking on the larger creatures that came sniffing round. So why did he join forces with the Raptors, I hear you ask. So he could return to Clint City and complete his bony master-piece.
- Bodies: Win 5 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Bones
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Raptors.
- His ability increases stats by two, making him a potential 9/6.
- His ability makes him a good bluff when he is facing GHEIST or Roots.
- The clan bonus cancels all attack modifications, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His ability is Stop-based, meaning it only activates when it is cancelled. It also makes him predictable.
- He is weak against power and damage reduction.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Raptors.
- His last level artwork seems to be based off of Captain Boomerang, a supervillain from the DC Comics who uses a wide variety of boomerangs to fight with.
- The name of his mission comes from the well-known song of the same name by nu metal band, Drowning Pool.