Rather than gathering dust at the Sexy Burger, Bonnie decided to throw it all away and take Spycee, who was looking for a waitress, up on his offer. The Piranas are rowdier than what she’s used to, especially when serving them rum, but with a well sharpened knife, Bonnie's perfectly capable of taking care of herself.
- The World's Most Dangerous Waitress: Gain 50 pillz with Bonnie Ld in Survivor mode. (20/7/2012 - 23/9/2012)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is very good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Piranas.
- Her ability gives you two pillz back, after you lose with her.
- She helps to play mind games on your opponent.
- She is good to use, especially since her clan is famous for pillz manipulation.
- The clan bonus keeps an opposing card's bonus from activating, which makes fights a lot easier.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- Her main weakness is SoA, since she loses her ability.
- For her ability to activate, you must first lose with her, meaning you have to take damage.
- She can be a bit predictable at times.
- She is almost always ELO-banned.
- Simply put, Bonnie is strong enough to play a 2-star defender, but always makes the opponent have to worry about a 0-pill block to pick up tips. Arguably, almost as good as Hawkins for pill manipulation, but unlike Hawkins, she is always ELO eligible and her pill manipulation, being Defeat, makes the Piranas mind games all the more difficult to figure out.
- Use Pesth in the first round so the Poison will activate. Then in the second round, use Bonnie with all pillz and fury. Doing this, the opp will think that you're going to sacrifice Bonnie. In the case that you win the round with fury, you will leave the opp with 2 lives left.
- She's currently the only non-Pussycat member that has affiliations with the Sexy Burger resturant.
- Bonnie's name could be a reference to the Scottish folk song, "My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean."
- She is the only Legendary to be ELO Banned.
- She could be a reference to legendary female pirate, Anne Bonny.
- The fact that Bonnie Ld is a waitress could be a reference to Bonnie Parker, as she was a waitress in a small cafe before she met Clyde and joined The "Barrow Gang", forming the legendary duo of Bonnie & Clyde.
- External link