Ringmaster of every Freaks' show, he also takes care of the burial ceremonies for the late night fights. Charming and generous with his day-time audience, he becomes the man to take down when night falls. Until now, no clan has ever managed to properly finish him off, even though they all know what his Achilles' heel is: he goes crazy if you throw tomatoes at him!
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
- Boris' Heir: Win 1,000 fights with at least 2 Freaks.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His base power is 5, which is okay for a 3*.
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Freaks.
- His ability removes 4 power from your opponent.
- The clan bonus removes two life from your opponent after each round, after you've won with him.
- His base damage is 4, which is low for a 3*, though his bonus makes up for it.
- The minimum for his ability is 4, which is high, though lower than his base power.
- His main weakness is SOA, since he loses his ability and must rely on his stats.
- He has trouble against attack manipulation.
- He also has trouble against cards that manipulate power.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Freaks.
- He is the only clan leader who isn't either a 4* or a 5*.
- According to the game's storyline, a fight with Cassandra lead him to leave for Los Santos to start his own business.