Many travelers claim to have caught a glimpse of Santa Claus during storms on Mount Glatz. And it has to be said that due to his build and heavy knapsack, it’s easy to confuse Brampah with the old man dressed in red, and with good reason too! At Christmas time, it’s always Brampah who dresses up as Santa Claus for the clan, dropping off teddy bears to the children in exchange for the milk and cookies they leave out for him.
- Warrior of the Snows: Gain 50 pillz with Brampah (31/01/2014 - 04/04/2014)
- Mont Glatz Decorations: Gain 40 pillz with Brampah (Christmas Eve 2014)
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 2*.
- His ability gives you two pillz back, after you've won with him.
- SOA doesn't really bother him, since he can still rely on his bonus.
- He works well as a bluff, since your opponent won't know whether you are planning to get pillz back or not.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- The clan bonus increases his power and damage by two, making him a potential 8/4.
- His base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- His ability is useless in the last round.
- His main weakness are all-stops, since he loses his ability and bonus.
- Though he makes a good bluff, he can be a bit predictable, especially if you've lost in the first round.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Frozn.
- Many fans believed him to be the next Noel card. This turned out to be true, as Brampah Noel was released six months after his release.