The Sexy Burgers restaurant (a subsidiary of Zlatar corp.) owes its success to one simple recipe: sexy waitresses in very tight uniforms and hamburgers sold at ten times their cost price. To bring down this edifice of machismo, the Pussycats have recruited Brittany who’s landed herself a job there as a waitress and is trying to stir up resistance from within.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Her base power is 6, which is good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Pussycats.
- Her ability helps with her middling power.
- Her ability also forces the opponent to pill, and her low star cost helps for attack ties.
- The clan bonus takes away two damage from your opponent, which helps in case you are in danger of being KO'ed.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her ability helps in low-pill fights.
- Her base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- She is weak to SoA, since she is left to fight with her middling power.
- She is somewhat weak to SoB, because SoB turns her into more of an offensive character.
- Sakrohm and Uppers bonus have a lower minimum.
- She has competition from other 2* in Pussycats.
- The Sexy Burger resturant is loosely based off of Hooters.
- Her name comes from the late actress Brittany Murphy, with the latter's death just a couple of weeks before the card's release. It is possible that the fact Brittany Murphy lent her vocals to the Paul Oakenfold hit Faster Kill Pussycat could have been the reasoning behind her clan allocation.
- When she was released, the Banner on the main Urban Rivals page showed Brittany in her last form.
- External link