If there's something to be admired in Dregn's army, it's the way the weaponry is adapted to the soldier. Take Bublgmm, a typical example of the deadbeat of the future, and study his way of life. Then, create a new type of candy that when emptied of its sugar is transformed into a deadly projectile. Then all you need to do is equip the subject and toss him into the Vortex in the name of the Empire!
- Bubble-Gun!: Gain 30 pillz with Bublgmm
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Vortex.
- His ability gives you two pillz back if you win with him.
- His ability works well with his bonus, since no matter whether you win or lose, you'll still get pillz back.
- He makes a good bluff against your opponent.
- SoA doesn't really bother him, since he can still rely on his bonus.
- SoB also doesn't bother him.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His bonus gives you 2/3 pillz back, if you lose with him.
- His base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- As with all Vortex members, there is the chance of you over-pilling him and getting back less pillz than what you started with.
- His main weakness are all-stops, since he can't get pillz back.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Vortex.
- His name is based-off of bubblegum, which he uses as a weapon.