Merciless hunter and poacher, Caiman Kade was notorious for his obsession with reptiles and his constant battle to wipe them out. So when he heard that Odile and some other Jungos were sauntering about the streets of Clint City, he headed for town all set to open a handbag store. But he should never have chosen to stay at the Red Motel on that fateful evening… Now his obsession has metamorphosized into a deadly rage, the crocodiles who were peacefully living in the city's sewers have seen their numbers decline at an alarming rate!
- Devastation in the Sewers: Remove 30 Life points from your opponents with Caiman Kade
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 6, which is also good.
- His ability prevents his bonus from being cancelled, which helps when facing Nightmare or Piranas.
- SoA doesn't really hurt him, since he can still rely on his bonus.
- His stats and bonus make him a good bluff.
- The clan bonus takes away two life from your opponent, after you've won with him.
- He is weak against all-stops, since he loses his bonus.
- His ability doesn't help him against power or attack reduction.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Berzerk.
- His name, 'Caiman', is Spanish for a species of crocodiles.
- His appearance could based be off of Kraven The Hunter or Crocodile Dundee.
- The last part of his profile is based off of the urban legend of alligators (or crocodiles) residing in sewers.
- He is one of the few Berzerk cards that don't change much after exposure to Xantiax Gas.