|Bonus||Stop Opp. Bonus|
|Ability||Reprisal: -3 Opp. Damage, Min. 1|
|Released||July 12, 2013|
|Stats Lv 1||4/1|
|Stats Lv 2||5/2|
|Stats Lv 3||5/4|
|Stats Lv 4||6/6 (Gains Ability)|
Bloodh had had enough of the smell of rotten fish and decided to send Scubb and Ahkab on a “mission” so he could breathe more freely. They returned sooner than expected, held hostage by Calliope the mermaid! During the negotiations, she explained she'd only captured them so she could enter the Aquanis school of music. So Bloodh decided to hire her as their on-board musician. The smell of dead fish is stronger than ever but at least the Piranas now have a crew member who knows how to play an instrument properly!
Advantages & DisadvantagesEdit
- Her base damage is 6, which is good for 4*.
- Her ability removes three damage from your opponent if she is played second in a round.
- The minimum for her ability is one, which is very low.
- The clan bonus cancels out an opposing card's bonus, which makes fights easier.
- Her base power is 6, which is low for a 4*.
- Her ability is Reprisal, meaning you only get two chances to activate it. It also makes her predictable.
- She is weak against SoA, since she must contend with her base stats.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Piranas.
- The Song of Mermaids: Block 40 damage with Calliope
- Her name is based off of the musical instrument of the same name, which produces a gas through large whistles.
- Her appearance is based off of Calypso from the Pirates of the Caribbean series.