Candy Jack's sweets are Ielena's secret weapon in her fight to control Clint City. Beneath the flashy colors and fruity tastes lies an incredibly addictive drug, conceived by the twisted mind of Candy Jack. This unique recipe explains the continuing loyalty of his customers...
- Origins of Evil: Inflict 50 Damages with Candy Jack (20/11/2010 - 19/12/2010)
- A Children's nightmare!: Win 2 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Candy Jack in elo mode. (25/09/2015 - 29/11/2015)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He has a 7 damage which is great.
- His bonus stops the opponent's bonus, which can be useful.
- His power is 3, which is very low.
- He has no ability to help him.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up quite a bit of room in your deck.
- Candy Jack is often called the Boogieman by many players.
- Supposedly being able to summon Candy Jack by saying his name is a reference to Candle Jack from the canceled cartoon series, Freakazoid. His name is also a direct reference to this.
- He owns a candy store that publicly sells his mind control candy. However, only two people have been recorded to be put under his control: Timmy and Dudley Ld.