Capri is a strange force of nature. As a staunch pacifist and someone who likes to look his best, this mass of muscle has always been unwittingly destructive. In fact, his prison sentence was a result of him trying to save a kitten on the verge of being knocked over, which ended up in the annihilation of an entire block! With the unfortunate cat dying (and Jean making a run for it), Capri accepted his sentence without a fight, on the condition that they sent him down with a make-up bag so he could at least keep up appearances. It goes without saying that unlike the other prisoners who ended up as dinosaur fodder, Capri was not under much threat in the lost world with half the local creatures breaking their fangs on him. And in fact it took him less than a week to become the anti-predator par excellence. Well, of course! Baby dinosaurs are just such little cuties!
- Am I Evil?: Inflict 80 damage with Capri.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is 8, which is also good.
- He has No Ability, so he doesn't have to worry about SoA.
- His stats and bonus make him a good bluff.
- The clan bonus cancels all attack manipulation, which is useful in low-pill fights.
- He has No Ability to aid him in fights.
- He is weak against power and damage reduction.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Raptors.
Capri (who has teal hair) has a non-speaking role in "A Plane to Hell" where he is on the plane with the other future members of the Raptors.
- He is the first card since the release of Lovhak to have No Ability.
- He is based off a character from the manga, OnePunch-Man, called Pri-Pri-Prisoner (Puripuri purizuna).
- His mission name, Am I Evil, is a song from heavy metal group, Diamond Head.