Baramca Street is an area that can often blow up in the face of law and order. Detective Carmen paid the price when she got involved in an ambush there that left her at death's door. But the combined efforts of Kyle and Owen have turned her into a real hotbed of gadgets perfect for enforcing the law of the land. Well okay, it has to be said that old Kyle's imagination hasn't just come up with completely PC creations but at least it works 75% of the time...
- Stop In the Name of the Law!: Win 10 rounds with Carmen
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Sentinel.
- Her ability cancels an opposing card's ability, which helps makes fights easier.
- The clan bonus increases her attack by 8, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her ability is Reprisal, meaning you only get two chances to activate it. It also makes her predictable.
- Her ability works against her when she is playing against an opponent with the ability, Stop.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Sentinel.
- She may be based off of Inspector Gadget, who is also a police inspector whose body is made up of various gadgets and gizmos.
- Her name may be a possible reference to fictional villainess, Carmen Sandiego.
- The breast-guns she has may be a reference to the Fembots from the first Austin Powers movie.