On the soccer ground, there can only be one boss - the referee. Cesare lays down the law and won’t tolerate any disruptions to play. If the players won’t fall into line, they’re sent straight back to the changing room. And although they belong to the same clan, he and Striker are far from being the best of friends...
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 1, but becomes 3 with fury, allowing him to 2HKO with other members of All-Stars.
- His ability cancels an opposing card's ability, which helps makes fights easier.
- SoA doesn't really affect him, since he still can rely on his bonus.
- The clan bonus reduces an opponent's power by two, which helps in low-pill fights.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His base damage is 1, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- His ability doesn't work against Skeelz, whose bonus prevents their abilities from being cancelled.
- His ability works against him when he is facing cards with the ability, Stop.
- He has competition from the other 2* in All-Stars.
- Soccer is the American name for football.
- Cesare is a take-off on the famous Italian referee, Pierluigi Collina.
- Fans often compare him with his fellow All Star Striker:
- They both know their way around soccer (Football; UK);
- They're both referees;
- Both have SOA as their ability. However, the only thing different (aside from artwork) is stats.
2 Power and 1 Damage ''Ability at Level 2'''
6 Power and 1 Damage ''Stop Opp. Ability'''