Charlie's girlfriends have always looked up to her - call it a gift. Head cheerleader, Prom Queen, brilliant student, and CEO, her life is a total success story. That is, until her marriage fails and she realizes that men see her as nothing more than a trophy. She decides to change all that and naturally, all her girlfriends follow suit.
- Charlie's Heir: Win 1,000 fights with at least 2 Pussycats.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- Her base damage is 8, which is also good.
- Her ability is the same as the clan bonus, in that it takes away two damage from your opponent.
- If you combine her ability and bonus together, you remove up to four damage from your opponent.
- Her ability and stats make her a very good bluff against your opponent.
- She obtains her ability at level three, so she is usable then.
- SoA doesn't bother her, since she can rely on her clan bonus.
- SoB also doesn't affect her, since her ability is the same as her bonus.
- All-stops don't really bother her, since her base power is high.
- She is an expensive card, due to her ability and stats.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She is sometimes ELO-banned, because of her ability and stats.
- She has competition from the other 5* in Pussycats.
- She appears in the comics "Collateral Damage" chapter 3 in her first level, as character extra.
- In Charlie's third and fourth evolution pics, she is wearing the same jumpsuit as Beatrix from the film, Kill Bill.
- She is one of five female leaders in the game, thus far. The other three are Ielena of the Nightmare, Kerry of the Rescue, Kalindra of the Frozn and Impera Sloane from the Raptors (though she shares the title with her husband).
- Charlie is the mother of Noon Steevens (Making her the first clan leader to be a parent).
- She is the only female clan leader that isn't a rare card.
- On December 26th, 2016, the old art was replaced with redesigns done by Julien Carette.