Daughter of Lilith and of father unknown, Chiara can control plants, particularly poisonous ones or ones with big, spiky thorns. But unlike her mom, Chiara uses her talents more to protect herself than to attack.
- She is easily one of the best 3*s in the clan, next to Plunk. Singlehandedly (ignoring the clan bonus), she is also one of the best 3*s with great stats in the game, being compared to Noodile Cr or Tyd. In DT, she also a great combo with Caelus Cr.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Her base power is 8, which is quite high for 3*.
- Her base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Skeelz.
- When her ability is activated, her opponent loses two Power.
- The minimum for her ability is one, which is low.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff against your opponent.
- Her ability is always active, because of her bonus, unless she is facing an all stop.
- Her ability is Revenge, which may make things a bit uneasy.
- She has a lot of competition from the other 3* in Skeelz.
- It's widely belived that her father was the "failed romance" that was mentioned in Lilith's profile. (Some fans have even theorized that Aigwon could be the father given his own nature powers).
- Both her and her "mother" are drawn by the same artist (Phalloide).
- She was the first member of the Skeelz Academy's Nature Class.
- The reason she left Clint City is due to taking up Dalhia's offer to adventure outside of the city, so they can start their own clan. This makes her the first Skeelz student and the second member of Skeelz, after Caelus, to go Cr.