As a child, Chwing could already extend her limbs by a few inches, which was cute but not particularly useful. But thanks to the help of her teachers, her powers of extension are now a lot more impressive. Now she just needs to work out how to use this unusual ability...
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is quite high for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Skeelz.
- Her ability allows you to stop an opponent's bonus, which makes fights with her easier.
- Because of her bonus, her ability stays activated, unless she is facing an all stop.
- Despite being a rare card, she is relatively quite cheap.
- Her base damage is three, which is low for a 3*.
- Her ability is useless when facing: Skeelz, GHEIST, Nightmare, Piranas and Roots.
- Her ability also doesn't work against cards with the ability, Protection: Bonus.
- Her clanmate Tomas has the same ability, but has higher damage and power.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Skeelz.
- Chwing's name comes from the word, "chewing" which fits since her appearance takes on a more gum-like appearance in the later pictures.
- She is the first female Combat student for the Skeelz and one of four females in that class (the others being Jessica, Belle and Saho (Lv.3).
- Her power is based off of Mr. Fantastic of the Fantastic Four, which goes along with Jay's powers being like The Thing, Jessica's being like the Invisible Woman and Drake's being like the Human Torch (who are all members of the same team).
- External link