Pain, suffering and tears hold no secrets for Cleo... But don't go thinking by that, that she's some kind of crazy sadist with questionable habits! Quite the opposite, in fact. This delightful, young anesthetist would do anything in her power to relieve you from your suffering, especially if you happened to end up in the hands of doctors Pastor and Mark whom, with a dazzling smile, she disarmingly refers to as the "savage" and the "bloodthirsty".
- Doctor Cleo, Medicine Woman: Gain 20 Life Points with Cleo
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her ability gives you two life back, after you've lost with her.
- Her ability subtracts the amount of damage you received from the opposing card.
- The clan bonus increases her attack by three for each member of Rescue in your hand, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her base stats are low for a 3*.
- Her ability is Defeat, meaning you must lose in order for it to activate.
- She is weak against SoA, since she cannot increase your life when she loses.
- She is also weak against SoB, since she cannot increase her attack and must stick to her low base power.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Rescue.
- Her intro mission is a take off on the show, "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman".
- She is the second anesthesiologist in the Rescue, with Joana being the first.