|Ability||Confidence: Power +3|
|Release||August 3rd, 2009|
|Stats Lv 1||4/2|
|Stats Lv 2||5/3|
|Stats Lv 3||5/6 (Gains Ability)|
As head teacher of the Art of Combat, Cley's life is not an easy one. He'd like women to see that beneath all his muscles and warring instincts, lays a poet's soul and a deep sensitivity. The problem is that beneath all his muscles and warring instincts...there's actually not much else.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- He has a very good damage of 6, which is high for a 3*.
- If you fury with him, you get a damage of 8, which allows you to 2HKO with some of the other members of Skeelz.
- If his ability is activated, his power increases to 8, making him a lot more dangerous.
- Because of his bonus, his ability stays activated, unless he is facing an all stop.
- If his ability isn't activated, you'll have to stick to using him with a low power of 5.
- His ability is Confidence, which is a bit harder to achieve than Revenge.
- His ability can be a bit predictable, since players will know that after you win, you will use him.
- He has a lot of competition from the other 3* in Skeelz.
- External link