Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As head teacher of the Art of Combat, Cley's life is not an easy one. He'd like women to see that beneath all his muscles and warring instincts, lays a poet's soul and a deep sensitivity. The problem is that beneath all his muscles and warring instincts...there's actually not much else.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- He has a very good damage of 6, which is high for a 3*.
- If you fury with him, you get a damage of 8, which allows you to 2HKO with some of the other members of Skeelz.
- If his ability is activated, his power increases to 8, making him a lot more dangerous.
- Because of his bonus, his ability stays activated, unless he is facing an all stop.
- If his ability isn't activated, you'll have to stick to using him with a low power of 5.
- His ability is Confidence, which is a bit harder to achieve than Revenge.
- His ability can be a bit predictable, since players will know that after you win, you will use him.
- He has a lot of competition from the other 3* in Skeelz.
- External link