The Rescue’s safety mission is not just restricted to the streets of Clint City. To come to the aid of tourists lost in the Northern Mountains, the clan calls upon Cliff, an outstanding mountaineer, who's as comfortable hanging off a mountain face as he is on terra ferma.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His base damage is 8, meaning you can 2HKO with some other Rescue cards.
- His ability cancels the opposing card's ability, if you lose the previous round.
- Due to his ability, he works well as a bluff.
- The Rescue clan bonus increases his attack by 3 for each Rescue card on his user's hand, meaning he could have an additional attack of up to 12.
- His base power is 6, which isn't good for a 5*.
- His ability is Revenge, meaning you have to lose the previous round to activate his ability.
- His ability does nothing against GHEIST and Roots, since their bonus prevents him from cancelling their abilities.
- He is a 5*, so he takes a lot of room in your deck.
- Like many Rescue cards, he is very weak against attack reducers and SoB.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Rescue.
- Cliff's name comes from a "significant vertical, or near vertical, rock exposure." Which fits since his job has to do with him being a mountain climber.
- External link