Copper is the son of a police commissioner and an air force pilot who has only ever had one passion: justice. When he was still at school, he patrolled the playground to ensure law and order and 30 years later, he is still doing it in the streets of Clint City.
- Heroic Moment: 25 Knockouts using Copper
- Copper's Heir: Win 1,000 battles with at least 2 Sentinel.
Obviously one of the main characters in the Sentinel Stories of the webcomic, Copper has been shown as a capable leader who does care for his clanmates. He spent a good amount of time in a coma after "Assault under Clint River" when the Uppers kidnapped him and several of the other good-aligned leaders. He was later revived in "The Pillz Hunt", where it was revealed that he has an elderly aunt who hasn't been told that he was a cop, due to not wanting to worry her. She eventually found out and accepted the fact at the end of the story.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Copper is a British slang term for police officer.
- In the game's storyline, he and Slyde were contacted by the mayor of Balgenheim to help set up an effective administration that will properly serve its' citizens.
- He, Lola, and Nellie were featured in the Frozn's promo, where he was frozen while he was mending a car.