Copper is the son of a police commissioner and an air force pilot who has only ever had one passion: justice. When he was still at school, he patrolled the playground to ensure law and order and 30 years later, he is still doing it in the streets of Clint City.
- Heroic Moment: 25 Knockouts using Copper
- Copper's Heir: Win 1,000 battles with at least 2 Sentinel.
Obviously one of the main characters in the Sentinel Stories of the webcomic, Copper has been shown as a capable leader who does care for his clanmates. He spent a good amount of time in a coma after "Assault under Clint River" when the Uppers kidnapped him and several of the other good-aligned leaders. He was later revived in "The Pillz Hunt", where it was revealed that he has an elderly aunt who hasn't been told that he was a cop, due to not wanting to worry her. She eventually found out and accepted the fact at the end of the story.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- 8 Damage is extremely high, so that the player can easily KO with most other cards in their hand.
- His Ability gives him 5 extra Power, so he becomes a 9/8, which is definitely one of the best stats in the game to this day. His Bonus also helps him top up an additional 8 Attack in case he's going against another card of the same caliber.
- Since the Ability isn't case-restricted (like Courage or Revenge), it can be used at any point in the match, so the Opponent has to worry about receiving 8 Damage for the whole game.
- Since he's so Powerful, he can be used as a bluff to waste the Opponent's Damage Reducer or SoA card.
- A base Power of 4 is very low, and it's abysmal for a 5*.
- Since he relies on his Ability to be able to fight, he has a huge weakness to SoA cards. He also has no way of securing his ability, so he's an easy target.
- A Damage Reducing card Like Uranus or Clover will tear this card apart: since he has no additional effects (Poison, Heal, Pillz manipulation, etc), if this card's Damage is reduced (from 8 to 3 against Uranus and Clover), he is more or less a waste of Pillz. (3 Damage isn't worth it for a 5*).
- Copper is a British slang term for police officer.
- In the game's storyline, he and Slyde were contacted by the mayor of Balgenheim to help set up an effective administration that will properly serve its' citizens.
- He, Lola, and Nellie were featured in the Frozn's promo, where he was frozen while he was mending a car.