When Bernie was fired because of his dodgy cooking skills, he had to be replaced. Cornelia was then hired but it’s hard to say if the Red One Motel did very well out of that deal. The choice is yours: either you eat up what’s on your dish without a fuss, or you take your complaint to the kitchen and risk having your plate and cutlery thrown back in your face. And that was before the arrival of Xantiax gas!
- In a Stew!: Remove 30 Life points from your opponents with Cornelia
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 8, which is very good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 1, but becomes 3 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Berzerk.
- Her ability removes one life from your opponent.
- The minimum for her ability is 0, which means she has the chance to KO your opponent.
- SoA doesn't really bother since, she can rely on her bonus.
- SoB also doesn't bother her, since she can rely on her ability.
- Because of her low base damage, she doesn't have to worry about damage reducers.
- The clan bonus removes two life from your opponent.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her base damage is 1, which is really low, though normal for a 2*. Also, her ability and bonus make up for it.
- Her main weakness are all-stops, since she is left with her low base damage of 1.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Berzerk.
- She could be based off of Consuela from Family Guy.