Corvus was a completely run-of-the-mill child until the day a strange bird landed on his shoulder. A bizarre synthesis then took place between Corvus and the bird. He can now see what the bird sees and senses what he feels while flying…
- High Above Clint City: Gain 75 pillz with Corvus
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His base power is 8, which is very high for a 4*.
- His base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Skeelz.
- His ability gives you an extra three pills if you win with him.
- Because of his ability, he makes an excellent bluff against your opponent.
- His bonus ensures that his ability is always active, unless he is facing an all stop.
- His ability also helps activate the ability of cards like: Manfred, Cley and Deebler, who are all Confidence based.
- His base damage is 3, which is low for a 4*.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up a bit of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Skeelz.
- According to Corvus' designer's page, Corvus was originally supposed to have a pet rat instead of a bird.
- Corvus's name come from the Latin word 'corvus', which means 'crow'.
- His backstory is similar to that of Eric's from The Crow, in which a crow follows him around, as it was also his source of life.
- Apparently, the crow Corvus fused with stole Dudley Ld's eye.
- Corvus, a leader of the Raven Clan, is an important character of Darkham Vale comic series.
- In his Lv. 4 form, it seems Corvus either took on the traits of his crow or became one with it. It is unknown whether this form can happen on and off or if it is permanent. Also, it is unknown what happened to his crow in said form.
- Concept artwork