His real name is Casperiotrenkokistynitsa but people only ever remember his nickname "Crassus", a name our clown has never liked and that has made him ultra sensitive and caused his blood-pressure to soar many a time. Calling him "Crassus" or making fun of his bright red nose is a sure-fire way of getting yourself killed...
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Freaks.
- His ability increases his damage by four, making him a potential 7/7.
- His ability makes him a good bluff, since your opponent will think you are planning to attack them.
- SoA doesn't really affect him, since he can rely on his bonus.
- SoB also doesn't affect him, since his ability will increase his damage.
- The clan bonus takes away two life from your opponent each turn, after you've won with him.
- His base damage is 3, which is very low for a 4*.
- SoA takes away the chance to increase his damage, though he can still rely on his bonus.
- His main weakness are all-stops, since he must rely on his low base damage to win.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Freaks.
- Crassus's name is taken from the name of a Roman general who stopped Spartacus' slave revolt around 70 B.C. However, he wasn't given credit for ending the rebellion, due to another Roman general named, Pompey, who defeated the remaining slaves who fled after Crassus defeated Spartacus. Because of this, Crassus was made to look like a fool and a clown, which fits with this Crassus's theme.
- The first part of his bio is based off of Krusty the Clown from the Simpsons. Like Crassus, Krusty also has a real name that nobody remembers or knows how to pronounce, which earned his nickname 'Krusty'.
- In Bikini Joe LD's fifth release (8-1-2014), it is mentioned that it was Crassus' birthday, which hints that it is in August.