The Clint City Basketball League would have died a death by now were it not for Crazy Carlo's group of acrobatic basketball players that still pull in the crowds with their amazing pre-match antics. With or without a trampoline, with one or two balls, Crazy Carlo's extreme dunks would be enough to make any groupie, of a nervous disposition, collapse in a heap. And now with the backing of the All Stars, it looks like he might finally be heading for international stardom!
- Crazy Dunker: Inflict 250 damage with Crazy Carlo
- It's Time to Slam Now: Block 40 damage with Crazy Carlo
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is 7, which is also good.
- His ability removes four damage from your opponent.
- The minimum for his ability is two, which is low.
- SoA doesn't really bother him, since his bonus will still reduce your opponent's power.
- SoB also doesn't hurt him much, since he can still reduce his opponent's damage.
- The clan bonus reduces two power from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His ability is Reprisal, meaning you only have two chances to activate it. It also makes him predictable.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in the All-Stars.
- Crazy Carlo is a nod to Meadowlark Lemon, the "Clown Prince" of the Harlem Globetrotters.
- Though out his levels, you can see that his hairstyle turns into a star, which fits the name of his clan.