A long time ago, a sorcerer made a pact with Malfass, the Raven demon, that would endow him with tremendous powers, the price to pay being his soul and that of his son. However, he didn't bank on his wife taking the child away and shielding him from his father's folly. 15 years have gone by since Crowen set out in search of his son, never once suspecting that he was still in Clint City! The time has come to go and rip out Corvus' soul and seal the pact!
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 6, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Nightmare.
- His ability increases his power and damage by three, making him a potential 9/5.
- His ability makes him a very good bluff against your opponent.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's bonus, which makes fights with him more easier.
- His base damage is 2, which is low for a 3*.
- His ability is Revenge, meaning you must lose the previous round for it to activate. It also makes him predictable.
- Without his ability, he must stick with his low base stats, so he is weak against SoA.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Nightmare.
- Raven Master: Win 10 fights with a knock-out from Crowen
- He, like his son, Corvus, is based off of the film, The Crow.
- Crowen is based off of the word, 'crow', which he and his son have to do with.
- He could be a reference to the demon Andras, who, like Crowen, somewhat looks like a bird.